The 20 Most Expensive Yachts In the World
- Radiant – $320 Million.
- Dubai – $400 Million.
- Motor Yacht A – $440 Million.
- Topaz – $527 Million.
- Azzam – $600 Million.
- Streets of Monaco – $1 Billion.
- Eclipse – $1.5 Billion.
- Right at the top of the luxury yachts list is the magnificent, unbelievably expensive History Supreme. It comes with a price tag that makes plenty of millionaires flinch, an awesome $4.5 billion US dollars, roughly £3.2 billion. So what, exactly, do you get for your money?
- 1 What is the most expensive yacht cost?
- 2 Who owns world’s most expensive yacht?
- 3 Who owns the 400 million dollar yacht?
- 4 How much is Jeff Bezos yacht?
- 5 Is there a billion dollar yacht?
- 6 What’s the most expensive thing in the world?
- 7 What is the most expensive thing in the world 2021?
- 8 Does Jeff BEZO have a yacht?
- 9 What is Bezos yacht?
- 10 How much did Shaq pay for his yacht?
- 11 How much did Tiger Woods yacht cost?
- 12 Does Elon Musk own a yacht?
- 13 Who has the biggest yacht in the world?
What is the most expensive yacht cost?
Most Expensive Yachts in the World with their Prices and Owners
- Topaz. Price – $527 Million.
- Dubai. Price – $350 Million.
- Serene. Price – $330 Million.
- SuperYacht A. Price – $323 Million.
- Radiant. Price – $320 Million.
- Al Said. Price – $300 Million.
- Pelorus. Price – $300 Million.
- Dilbar. Price – $256 Million.
Who owns world’s most expensive yacht?
Eclipse: Owned by the Russian billionaire and oligarch, Roman Abramovich, Eclipse is currently the world’s most expensive yacht. The vessel was launched in the year 2009 at a developmental cost of over one billion.
Who owns the 400 million dollar yacht?
A stunning super-yacht designed by French designer Philippe Starck was spotted yesterday (August 15) off the Amalfi Coast in Italy. The incredible vessel cost well over 400-million dollars and was delivered in 2017 to the Russian oligarch billionaire Andrey Melnichenko.
How much is Jeff Bezos yacht?
The 417-foot-long, triple-masted craft, with a price tag of upwards of $500 million, is being constructed by Dutch builder Oceanco. The YouTube channel Dutch Yachting offered up an aerial video (above).
Is there a billion dollar yacht?
3. Streets of Monaco – $1 Billion. The first billion-dollar yacht on our list is the “Streets of Monaco”.
What’s the most expensive thing in the world?
List of the 20 Most Expensive Things in the World
- Yacht History Supreme. Cost: 4.5 billion USD.
- Antilia. Cost: 2 billion USD.
- 1963 Ferrari GTO. Cost: 52 billion USD.
- ‘The Card Players’ (painting) Cost: 275 million USD.
- The ‘Perfect Pink’ Cost: 23 million USD.
- Parking spot Manhattan.
- Feather of Huia Bird.
- Diamond Panther Bracelet.
What is the most expensive thing in the world 2021?
1. Yacht History Supreme, 4.5 billion USD. The Yacht is plated with 100,000 kg of gold and platinum, and has other extravagances like statues made of a T-Rex’s bone and wine glasses made out of an 18-carat diamond.
Does Jeff BEZO have a yacht?
Has the World Finally Had a Glimpse of Jeff Bezos’s $500 Million Mega-Yacht? With a length of 417 feet, Y721 is the biggest sailing yacht in the world and the longest vessel to be built in the Netherlands. Features include a black hull, classic shape, three large decks, and three masts.
What is Bezos yacht?
Oceanco’s 127m sailing yacht Y721 pictured on transport The 127 metre Oceanco sailing yacht, reportedly commissioned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, has been pictured on transport after rolling out the sheds at the Zwijndrecht shipyard for the first time last week.
How much did Shaq pay for his yacht?
12 He Went Overboard With The Customization, And At $28 Million He May Not Even Break Even.
How much did Tiger Woods yacht cost?
Woods’ yacht, which is 155 feet long, is every bit worth the $20 million price tag. Privacy has three stories on it, including a main deck, a second level and an observation deck.
Does Elon Musk own a yacht?
He doesn’t own a superyacht and says he doesn’t even take vacations. We calculated a relatively modest carbon footprint for him in 2018, thanks to his eight houses and one private jet. His estimated footprint from the assets we looked at was 2,084 tons in 2018.
Who has the biggest yacht in the world?
The biggest yacht in the world is the Azzam, which has an estimated cost of $600 million. She’s owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and is not currently for sale.