Ricardo Salinas Pliego owns retail, banking and Mexico’s second largest TV network, TV Azteca. His luxury super yacht, “Azteca,” is a 236.22 footer built in 2009 by CRN Spa with an estimated built value of $80 million. With a net worth estimated by Forbes at $7.4 billion, Salinas ranks # 177 richest in the world.
Who is the owner of the Azteca yacht?
- The yacht’s owner is Ricardo Salinas Pliego. Azteca was built as Clarena III for Spanish real estate developer Francisco Hernando. Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without consent. Copyright by SuperYachtFan.
- 1 How big is the Azteca yacht?
- 2 Who owns the biggest super yacht?
- 3 How do I find out who owns a yacht?
- 4 What yacht does Carlos Slim own?
- 5 How much is Lady Moura worth?
- 6 Does Jeff Bezos own a yacht?
- 7 Who owns the most expensive yacht?
- 8 How do I find a boat owner by hull number?
- 9 How do you prove ownership of a boat?
How big is the Azteca yacht?
About Azteca Azteca is a 72 m / 236′3″ luxury motor yacht. She was built by CRN in 2009. With a beam of 13.5 m and a draft of 3.5 m, she has a steel hull and aluminium superstructure. This adds up to a gross tonnage of 1891 tons.
Who owns the biggest super yacht?
Azzam, the 590-foot-long superyacht that’s owned by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emerites has been the “world’s largest superyacht” since it was launched back in 2013.
How do I find out who owns a yacht?
How to Find Out Who Is on a Title for a Boat?
- Check the boat’s registration. Look on either side of the bow for a registration sticker.
- Write down the boat’s identifying information. Write down any information on the boat’s registration sticker.
- Enter the boat into the Coast Guard-documented database.
What yacht does Carlos Slim own?
We believe he also owns the Benetti yacht Tully. Tully was built in 1993. She is 39-meter motor yacht. The luxury yacht can accommodate 10 guests and a crew of 7.
How much is Lady Moura worth?
LADY MOURA was refitted in 2007 and has since been maintained to the highest standard, which allows her to retain her status of being one of the most expensive yachts in the world. Her estimated net worth is currently US $250 million.
Does Jeff Bezos own a yacht?
The Flying Fox, allegedly owned by Bezos. However, it’s only one of two new boats for Bezos: He has also commissioned a shadow vessel called YS 7512 from builder Damen Yachts. There’s no doubt that Bezos will be sailing the high seas in full panache and style come 2022.
Who owns the most expensive yacht?
Eclipse: Owned by the Russian billionaire and oligarch, Roman Abramovich, Eclipse is currently the world’s most expensive yacht. The vessel was launched in the year 2009 at a developmental cost of over one billion.
How do I find a boat owner by hull number?
Instead, they use a 12-digit HIN (Hull Identification Number). Since states require the HIN to appear on registration certificates, you can find the boat’s owner by purchasing a boat history report online and paying with a credit card.
How do you prove ownership of a boat?
You will need to see a bill of sale from the owner of the boat to the boatyard, or something that is a proof of title to the boat for the yard selling it. Ideally, you would have something that shows the boat did indeed belong to the previous owner.