How do you draw a pirate ship?
- At the top of the mast, draw a pennant, or small flag. Draw the pennant by using curved lines to form a rectangular shape. Then, mark your ship as a pirate ship by drawing a skull and crossbones on the main sail. Enclose an irregular shape, larger at the top.
How do you draw a Navy ship?
How to Draw Boats
- Step 1: Start with a long banana shape to make the hull of the ship.
- Step 2: Draw stacked geometric shapes toward the back of the boat.
- Step 3: Just in front of your first structure, draw some cubes and cylinders on top of each other.
- Step 4: Add a long, flat box toward the front of the boat.